Monday, July 27, 2009

Where in the world....

Since summer has started I think I have been home maybe a week. It is crazy and exciting and that is just the way I like it! So here is my attempt at a little catch up. Over the fourth of July weekend I headed to Show Low parade to meet up with friends and family. I know there were a lot of you I didn't see, but I had to see a lot of people. Since having Conor I have wanted him to experience the whole small town 4th of July. I have moved away from AZ and now know that is a pretty rare occasion. So I thought he might like to have Conor experience that.
Joe, Becca and Keane met us there for a little small town fun.
Conor gives Keane loves, even though he isn't sure if he wants any from him. Con had the waiving thing down pat. He was waiving at anything that would waive back.

We didn't make it to the fireworks, the kids wouldn't co-operate. So we headed in to prepare for the long day ahead. Becca and I were traveling to Idaho to go see dad. We were driving from Show Low to Preston with two toddlers. Some would think we were insane...at times we agreed, but it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. Jaren and Keane settle in for the drive. Keane was so funny, he would be grouching in the back seat and I would point the camera in his face and he would pose. I would never guess his mom does a little photog on the side. So funny!

We finally get to Dad's house late in the night and when we wake up we are so happy to see a tramp and lots of room for pent up kids to run around.

Here is grandpa with Keane and Conor in the tramp enjoying the quite surroundings.
Dad and Jaren played Blongball in the back yard. (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong!)

The purpose of going to Idaho was to see dad and to go to the Smith Family reunion at Palisades Lake in Idaho/Wyoming. We were the first to get there. So we were checking things out.

Here is Conor and Keane, they are friends now. Friends with matching shirts.
Yep, that is my tent over there. I slept there for three nights. Reminded me of the good ol' days when we went camping every summer. Except I was able to take a shower in my dad's camper that you see on the edge of the picture.
If you can see through the glare, that is Jaren at the top of that huge rock. He was so excited he climbed it. King of the mountain.
Then Doug (my cousin) was kind enough to give Conor a chance at King of the Mountain.
Just a cute one of my kids. I love the love these two brothers share with each other. Nothing makes Conor happier then having his brothers around.

Here we are eating the famous Square Ice Cream cones in Swan Valley. (remember, I have been camping for 3 days) Jaren looks pained, he isn't. It is all good. He is just being interrupted eating his ice cream.

Okay, there are more pictures to come. I also went to a Colson family Reunion. (My Dad's Mom's side of the family.) I need to go now. We are busy trying to win State with our All Stars. I just wanted to get some pictures in.

1 comments:

Kimble said...

Sure had a good time with you guys! Great memories!