Monday, August 3, 2009

As I promised, I was going to post on the last of my time in Idaho. After we were done camping we headed to the Colson Family Reunion. The Colson side is from my beautiful grandma...

this is my dad's mom, LaRene. She married this handsome fella...Vern. These are my dad's parents. They live in Ucon, Id. The are true cowboy/cowgirls. I love to visit with these two about the things they have seen and done while riding through the trails in Idaho/Utah/and Wyoming.

The reunion was for my grandmas side of the family. Unfortunately I don't know this side of the family very well. It was good to see everyone, and meet a lot of them for the first time.

There was a swing set for the kids to play on...Keane loved the swing. While Conor loved the slide. As always he was super hard to get a picture of. Jaren had fun playing tether ball (I think that is how you say it?).

I enjoyed spending time with dad and his family. I need to get up there more often. It is really nice to be around family. If only we weren't so spread out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures. You should have put one of you on there!