Sunday, May 31, 2009

Conor Espn...

I have had one of those weeks where you turn around and realize he is growing up. My baby is a little boy. These are some pictures of him just enjoying what there is to enjoy in life. He makes everything better. I love this little guy SO much.
I got done mowing the lawn on Thursday and I had to put the sprinkler on in the backyard. I went in to turn on the sprinkler system in the front and came back out to find this.

He had taken off his clothes and was running through the sprinkler.

He would take a break to wander over to see what Ant was doing with the tin foil. Anthony was cooking ants with the tin foil in the sun? He thinks he could totally survive in the wild. I didn't tell him that tin foil doesn't just lie around in the wilderness. Don't ask me, he is a little weird sometimes.

Then head back to playing in the sprinkler with Jaren, he joined Conor but he choose to stay a little more covered up. Conor LOVES to be around his brothers. He is so happy when they are here with us.

Then today it was time to take a nap. He has become obsessed with wearing his baseball hat like Anthony. He always asks for his hat. So when I put him down for his nap he refused to take it off. So he took a nap with his baseball hat on. He always puts a smile on my face. He is so independent. Loves to do things his way, when he wants to do it. I think he got that from his dad. I just wanted to share the awesomeness that is Conor Espn. My little ray of sunshine....most of the time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is perfect...honestly, he is a beautiful little boy.:) He's gonna be a total heartbreaker when he's older--but he'll learn from you how to treat a lady.:)
Love,
Bethany

Anonymous said...

Awww. Those are some awesome pictures and pricless as well. He is so dang cute!!! Enjoy him every minute :-)

Krista

Saedi said...

He looks so adorable!!!

kara said...

Kymi, connor is so handsome, I love the freedom little kids have they just do what makes them happy. Even if it's sleeping with a baseball hat on. Sorry I haven't been on line lately, life is pretty busy right now but thanks for all the thoughts and checkin in on us. We are heading for San Diego in about a month Josh is already there and wishing we were already there so the future is coming! Your family is so cute