Monday, September 6, 2010

Seriously....

Seriously it has been way to long since I have updated this. I wish I was better at keeping up with this thing. I used to be...now, not so much. The summer was good. The boys came and stayed with us and we enjoyed having them here. Of course the summer was also to short and with the start of school they had to go back. So the end of August we went to AZ and spent some more time with them. One thing we had to do while we were there is see OUR Cardinals play.
Here are the boys outside the stadium in front of the Pat Tillman statue. Of course if we have the chance to go see a game and not have to chase Conor we jump at it. He was staying with his grandma and we went out and enjoyed a little pre-season football. Anyone who knows me knows that my first love is baseball. Anyone who knows my husband knows he is a Sports Fanatic....so it may be a little shocking to know that this was my first time seeing an NFL game. I was excited to see the new stadium as well. You could feel the energy inside this place. I have never felt that before. Made me want to get up and scream...and I did. It was fun to go.

Another thing that has kept us busy is our little man....Conor. I was looking at pictures of him when he was little....Wow! Things have changed. Now we have him running around riding bikes. Reading books, doing puzzles, jumping on the trampoline (bouncing), playing with blocks. He is very active and loves life.
This summer we spent a majority of our time at the pool. We head over there and 1 and spend most of the rest of the afternoon swimming. He ended up a pretty good little swimmer. I'm excited for next summer. This is Con's favorite snack at the pool, he loved the queadilla's. They were super cheesy, and he was very happy to eat it.
Conor is also a very big helper around the house. He helps us unload the dishwasher, take out the trash, but is favorite job is vacuuming his floor...with HIS vacuum. I love it! I hope he enjoys doing it in 10 years still....By far Conor's favorite thing to do is spend time with his bubba's. When they are gone he misses them so much. He had so much fun running around doing what they do. I think Anthony and Jaren love him just as much as he does them. So that is us. We spend our days taking care of kids and each other. Pretty perfect if you ask me. Tim of course is working hard (always does). We are ready for football to start. We miss Anthony and Jaren....really miss watching them play ball. Can't wait for a time when we are all together again. Life is good and full of Love. We are pretty lucky.

1 comments:

Kimble said...

Does anyone really blog anymore?