Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My big Boy!

This is Conor's new obsession. He LOVES Roman. He calls it noodles or soup. It is the cutest thing watching him eat his noodles at the table. I walked by last night and realized my little baby boy isn't so baby anymore. He is going potty in the toilet, eating all by himself, everything boys do and babies don't. Can't believe the time as gone so fast.

Okay, and he loves to have two drinks to choose from. He drinks juice in one and milk in the other. And he drinks them both all the time.

As always, I LOVE this boy. He makes my world spin round. Keeps me busy and makes me learn to have more and more patience every day. I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comments:

camirobson said...

I love Ramen too! That is so funny he drinks from the two cups too. Kids do the funniest things at times. As always, he's so cute!