Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Amazing Family

The last of August we were able to head to AZ and see family and friends. I was so excited to see everyone. One of the highlights was having my totally talented sister take our family pictures. It was way past due. I'm really happy with they way they turned out. I think they showed our personalities, that is what I like about them. So thanks Gerk, for taking the time to capture my families personalities and expressions. The boys in all their glory. I think they all look so handsome! To bad Conor was being difficult! He wanted no part of this picture posing. Our little family. I love these boys.

This is my favorite of Anthony,

my favorite of Jaren.

I love the many expressions of Conor. What a character!

My favorite group of boys in the world. The guys make my life so much better, just by being themselves. Love them!

I would highly recomend my sister to anyone who would like pictures taken in the outdoors. She is very talented and knows a lot of good locations around the valley. Her website is www.epitomephotography.com. Check it out and see what you think for yourself.

2 comments:

Saedi said...

What a gorgeous family!!! Don't you just love boys??

camirobson said...

I love the pics...Good job Gerk! You have a good lookin family.