Sunday, August 23, 2009

Raising the White Flag

This past week it has been a struggle to get Conor to go to sleep. To take a nap or to go to bed. It is for real one of the only struggles we have with him. I had gotten to the point yesterday and today that I wasn't going to force him to take a nap. It wasn't worth the frustration. Well, he got really quiet today and I went to check on him, this is what I found.

This is his favorite chair. We have it in his room. He takes the cushion out of it to sit down in.

Dirty face and all...ahh. Silence. It is a beautiful thing!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Nonner. Just take a nap! Stop fighting little man!

Bethany and Cameron said...

That is awesome! I love it!:)

Bethany and Cameron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimble said...

Takes after his mom!

camirobson said...

I haven't visited your blog in awhile. I went through the whole thing. Conor is getting so big, he's so handsome. I'm so proud of your baseball team for winning too. Looks like you had a nice visit with your dad too, I love his property. I liked your cruise pictures. I went on that same Carribean cruise right before I met Randy. I felt the same way about Jamaica! It was always a dream of mine to go but have never felt so violated in my entire life! Haha, I'd be happy never going back there. I loved Grand Cayman though-I did the same excursion as you- it's gorgeous there! Anyway, sorry for the random post, I told you it has been awhile since I've been on your blog. :)